Our client is a leading supplier of materials and equipment to dental laboratories. The company is expanding their business with CAD/CAM products, new orthodontic products and digital solutions.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced dental industry sales rep
covering the Mid-West Territory.
Position is responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable new business to the company, in accordance with the sales and marketing plan. Service existing customers by supporting the company's materials, equipment and techniques. Promote our full range of products and services to existing and prospective customers.
Client offers competitive package include basic salary paid bi-weekly, monthly and end year commission, quarterly and annual bonuses, travel expenses etc.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- 2-5 years sales or client management experience in dental industry required
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM system.