To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, NJ 07107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Sales
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Newark, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The position is responsible for marketing and ‘selling in’ various patient engagement, educational and compliance programs within a selected territory/region to both current client and new physician offices, specialty provider groups, and hospitals.
The successful candidate will be effective in quickly establishing relationships with key decision makers, managing multiple goals, and closing the sale. This position will be essential to achieving overall goals and will be an integral member of the territory team.
Performance is 100% bench-marked against individual sales goals. An entrepreneurial “own the business” work ethic is critical and the following attributes are demonstrated among our top performers:
Persuasive—A convincing communicator and presenter
Self-Starter—Excels working independently
Highly Organized— Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
Goal Oriented—Possesses a winning competitive spirit
Resourceful—Clever, industrious and adapts quickly
Self-Assured—Exhibits and inspires confidence
Integrity – Provides accurate information to customers and corporate personnel
Strong Communicator – Exhibits very strong verbal and written communication skills
Positive “Can Do” Attitude
Professional – we are presenting to Doctors, Hospitals and Medical professionals and a demeanor of professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact is key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creatively execute sales activities for assigned territory to meet business objectives
• Prospecting new customers including in-person, email, and phone ‘cold’ outreach.
• Develop strategies and enhance relationships with physician offices and specialty group practices in assigned territory – across all communication (phone, email, Skype/Webinar, In-person).
• Effective daily time management and logistics planning to conduct sales activities, balancing travel, presentations and outreach on daily basis.
• Obsession on the follow-up! Ensuring effective and timely follow-up on all sales calls
• Daily use of Salesforce.com to record all sales activity and prospect contact.
• Staying up-to-date on customer needs and the competitive landscape Intellectually curious and demonstrated research of issues impacting the medical community as well as industry trends
• Networking! Company sponsorship of membership and attendance at several national and regional healthcare associations
• Learning/using marketing material to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
• Team and collaboration: establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal support departments.
• Attend and participate effectively in territory, regional and national sales meetings
• Communicate and collaborate with territory manager on specified quarterly goals and achievements
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional sales experience
• 2-6 years of outside sales experience; ideal candidate can provide goals and how he/she reached those goals consistently.
• Experience selling into providers such as pharma, med tech and tech is desired
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Experience in using Salesforce is preferred