To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prior Lake, MN 55372
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Asian Cuisine Chef
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel • Prior Lake, MN
Posted 18 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Delivers mouthwatering delicacies from the Asian Pacific Rim, including noodle and rice dishes, soup bowls, dim sum and more, all freshly prepared. Mandarin, Cantonese, Szechwan, Vietnamese, Koreanand Thai.
Manages multi-outlet Asian culinary operation for assigned shift. Develops and writes all Asian recipes and menus. Prepares and directs staff in the preparation of Asian food products according to department standards. Supports culinary operation in providing high quality Asian food that enhances the guest's dining experience which drives repeat business.
- Has extensive knowledge of Authentic Asian cuisine and cooking techniques and able to work all stations in the kitchen. Has extensive knowledge of specialty Asian Products
- Prepare high-end authentic Asian items and prepare the daily special item.
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of Asian food products for The Buffet, Banquets, Promenade -- Fusion and any other outlets where Asian specials may run.
- Manages Asian culinary operations of outlets for assigned shift.
- Ensures quality and consistency of all Asian food products by conducting taste tests and visual reference.
- Able to learn and enter all requisitions, recipes, print inventory and check variances in EATEC system.
- Ensures proper sanitation of all equipment. Cleans and maintains stations, refrigerators, and freezers and also cleans according to daily cleaning schedule.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required by Chef and management.
- Adherence to sanitation codes.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and promotes team members; plans training and development in conjunction with Human Resources Development and Restaurant Chefs. Completes performance appraisals, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Ensures compliance with all prescribed food and safety standards.