To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Local non-profit agency is seeking several Customer Service Representatives for an excellent temp to hire opportunity. If you have a strong customer service background in retail, food service, or a call center environment, we want to talk to you!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for taking inbound calls, assisting customers with questions, helping them with application process, and maintaining and updating customer files. Our Client offers great training, a casual work environment, and excellent benefits upon hire.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving high levels of customer service
- Must consistently exceed quality standards within the call center
- Answer, investigate and/or initiate actions on customer inquiries efficiently, using all customer access channels. (Phone, web, chat, mail, fax, etc.)
- Follow-up as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in training to improve skills, performance levels and overall personal development
- Assist other team members to promote center activities and job knowledge. Work as a team member to improve overall performance
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a customer service or office environment. College Grads also welcome!
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office software and computer technology
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in spanish is a plus
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)