With a culture of Quality and Innovation, Rooms To Go is the Ideal Place to start your Career!
Be the Engine Behind Our Innovation! Rooms To Go is currently seeking an entry level Quality Assurance Facilitator. This is an ideal role to get your foot in the door with America's fastest growing and largest independent furniture retailer, gain career-building experience and have the potential for growth while learning from industry experts.
As the Quality Assurance Facilitator, you will be intimately involved in every stage of the process, create and analyze quality reports, work with internal departments and vendors to confirm Rooms To Go remains in compliance with all government regulations, oversee testing of products, and assist in improving the overall quality of our products. You will communicate with suppliers, importers, manufacturers, and buyers, and will be directly involved in helping to improve the quality of individual lines of furniture which will allow Rooms To Go to continue to provide our customers the quality they deserve at a great price.
To be considered, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- A high school education or the equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience working in a retail support or manufacturing environment dealing with product related issues and inspecting product to insure that it conforms to standards (experience with furniture assembly a plus)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Excel savvy a plus
- Ability prioritize and work independently
- Able to think fast on their feet, apply root cause analysis, creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce quality related reports and documents accurately and timely
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple objectives, to integrate changing processes and procedures, manage time and resources effectively in a fast-paced environment