Computer Scientist/ Systems Analyst, Senior II
FAA EOIIF - Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
We have an exciting opportunity for a Computer Scientist/ Systems Analyst, Senior II to join our team in support of the En Route and Oceanic Integration and Interoperability Facility (EOIIF) Support Services in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
- Perform ETVCT software second level maintenance, laboratory configuration/operation tasks, and prototype engineering, development, and integration.
- Work independently and instruct/lead other team members in day to day project/development activities.
- Experience with state-of-the art software development environments and current industrial trends in the computer field are required and apply this experience to integration and development activities.
- Experience should include the following subject matter:
- UNIX Operating Systems including Linux, AIX, and Sun Solaris
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including Visual Studio (Version 6/.Net/2010), the JavaBeans IDE, Eclipse, and IntelliJ IDEA IIF Engineering Support
- Structured programming languages including C/C++, Java, Scala, and Ada.
- UNIX/Microsoft scripting languages and tools including SED/AWK, Korn/BASH Shell, Perl, and Visual BASIC Script (VBS)
- Relational Database Management Systems (RDMS) development using Structure Query Language (SQL). RBMS experience should include MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable technical field of study and 15 or more years of relevant experience OR a Master’s Degree in an applicable technical field of study and 13 or more years of experience.
- Experience in software engineering and/or software development with FAA operational systems is preferred.
Full Benefit Package to include:
• Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
• Paid Federal Government Holidays
• 100% Medical premium for employee
• 100% Dental and Vision
• 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Java (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
Prototype (Computer Science)
Php (Scripting Language)
C (Programming Language)