DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. PruittHealth Bamberg
is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
for our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in beautiful Bamberg, SC! To learn more email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
.Join PruittHealth a family-owned company that's been around for more than 50 years and enjoy excellent benefits - medical insurance, 401K and profit-sharing programs, PTO, Leadership support and guidance, career advancement opportunities, and a safe working environment!
A Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
directs the day-to-day functions of the nursing center in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations that govern long-term care centers, and as may be directed by the Area Vice President, to provide appropriate care for our patients/residents. RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Current knowledge of state and federal laws governing the operation of nursing facilities
- Knowledge of licensing and payment programs, general business practices, nursing practice, psychology of resident care, personal care and social services, therapeutic and supportive long term care and services, and environmental health and safety relevant to nursing facility operations
- Ability to formulate operations strategies and to achieve facility objectives within planned budgets and time frames
- Practical training in daily nursing facility operations, departmental organization and management, community resources and interrelationships. Able to represent interests of the facility to community, advocacy groups, government agencies and to the public
- Ability to apply standards of professional practice to operations of nursing facility and to establish criteria to assure that care provided meets established standards of quality
- Demonstrates competency in financial management, budgeting and allocation of resources
- Ability to develop and implement administrative policies and procedures that reflect the center’s philosophy and mission in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations
- Demonstrates knowledge of and respect for the rights, dignity and individuality of each patient/resident in all interactions. Demonstrates competency in the protection and promotion of resident rights. Able to act as a role model for center and staff
- Ability to understand and to follow written and/or verbal directions. Abel to express self adequately in oral and/or written communication.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff members, other professional staff, consultants and residents in interdisciplinary care setting and to government agencies. Communicates effectively with staff members, other professional staff, consultants and patient/residents in interdisciplinary care setting and to government agencies.
- Carries out all duties in accord with the center’s mission and philosophy
- Appreciates the importance of maintaining confidentiality of patient/residents and center’s information
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times in the care and use of patient/resident and center property
Family Makes Us Stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or related fields is required, Master’s Degree in related field preferred
- As a minimum, two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or long-term care Nursing Center. Should possess a working knowledge of long-term care operational standards set forth in the Federal Register, Requirements of Participation and state or federal regulations
- Must be Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in the state in which the facility is located
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jul 13, 2022, 8:31:40 PM
- Business Administration
- Business Ethics
- Certified Nurse Practitioner