To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nurse Case Manager - Behavioral Health
Bellwether Behavioral Health • Swedesboro, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bellwether Behavioral Health is currently in search of a dedicated professional to fill the position of Nurse Case Manager for our Gloucester/Salem County residential/day programs. Our Nurse Case Managers are valuable members of our Medical team, report directly to the Director of Nursing Services, and responsible for coordinating and overseeing the medical care of all residents.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Monitoring the general health of all residents
- Coordinating the medical care for all residents
- Assisting with the administration of medications
- Linking and coordinating services
- Assess resident medical needs, determine appropriate medical treatment and initiate the treatment process
- Carrying out physicians’ orders as instructed
- Assist in maintaining emergency medical files for residents
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with all other staff and administrators
- Participate in administrative meetings and conduct in-services as necessary
- Participate in the IHP process for all Individuals by providing medical information and contributing to goal development
- Available for on-call coverage to ensure 24 hour nursing availability to the program
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good working knowledge of IHP purpose and implementation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Proficiency in relationship building & advocacy
- Strong desire to work with neurologically-challenged individuals
- Maintain active New Jersey RN or LPN licensure without discipline against license or privilege to practice
- One year of experience in the nursing field
- Experience working with children or adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities &/or mental health diagnoses preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Valid, active driver’s license without any major violations within the past three years
Bellwether Behavioral Health offers competitive salaries, generous paid time off, medical and dental coverage disability and life insurance, 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, performance-based bonuses and an employee referral program.
About Bellwether Behavioral Health:
Bellwether Behavioral Health provides educational, residential and behavioral programming to children, adolescents and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and challenging behaviors from across the United States.
We value every employee and know our success is due to our dedicated staff. Join our team of professionals today where you can:
- Work in a positive and supportive organization that believes that quality services begin with supporting staff
- Have a meaningful impact on the lives of the individuals who will challenge your mind and touch your heart
- Gain access to exciting career paths and professional development opportunities
The Leading Edge Of Possibility For Individuals With Exceptional Needs
Bellwether Behavioral Health Is An Equal Opportunity Employer