Material Handling Coordinator | Denver CO
Big Board Operator To Direct Warehouse Traffic
Call Us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Compensation: $15 an hour
In this role, Material Handling Coordinator | Denver CO, individual coordinates activities of teammates engaged in loading and unloading appliances from carriers, and trailers and staging or storing. Ensure the smooth flow of operations.
Teammates in this position must:
Exhibit a willingness to expand their responsibilities
Have a solid attendance record
Have flexibility in their hours
Be knowledgeable in all areas they will be leading others on
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Assigns job functions to teammates according to shipping and receiving schedules and operational demands.
2. Verifies materials loaded or unloaded against work order or bill of lading.
3. Directs Material Handlers or Distribution Coordinators to move materials or products to storage areas.
4.Trains or ensures the training of new teammates or retrains existing teammates in job functions.
5.Studies production schedules and estimates teammate-hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
6. Interprets specifications and job orders to teammates and assigns duties.
7. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
8. Recommends measures to improve production methods, quality of the product, and suggests changes in working conditions to increase the efficiency of the warehouse.
9. Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists teammates in solving work problems.
10. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate teammates to achieve work goals.
11. Communicates with supervisors and or management team regarding personnel issues and day to day operations.
12. Regularly conducts team talks or start-up meetings in conjunction with supervisors.
13. Provides regular feedback to supervisors and managers on teammate performance. May provide input for annual reviews.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maybe Lead person in a designated area such as shipping or receiving.
2. Performs additional duties as directed.
A.EDUCATION & FORMAL TRAINING:
General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.Equal to a high school diploma. Successful completion of all company warehouse training modules resulting in certification. Certified on all warehouse machinery.
At least one year of O&M experience required; for external hires warehouse lead or supervisor, experience preferred.
1. Planning and Alignment
2. Achieving Results
3. Decision Making
5. Learning and Adaptability
6. Delegation and Accountability
7. Inspire and Engage
8. Self Direction
Additional competencies: Coaching & Development
Call us to discuss the position Phone number blocked - click to apply or come by to complete application
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
If you are interested in Material Handling Coordinator | Denver CO, please fill out the form below:
First Name First NameLast Name Last nameEmail Address Phone Number What are you interested in? Non Driving JobWarehouse PositionSupervisor PositionForklift OperatorType of job you best qualify for What is your sense of urgency? I'll start tomorrow!I'm excited to hear more.Keeping my options open... How bad do you want it? Tell us when you're open for a conversation12345678910111201234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859AMPMUpload Your Resume Choose FileNo file chosenSend Message
Or to discuss this position, please contact us at Phone number blocked - click to apply or come visit 420 E 58th Ave #101 Denver, CO 80216 in our local URL blocked - click to apply.
Tagged as: Denver