Coleman Worldwide Moving has immediate openings for non-CDL driving positions in your area. We are a full-service moving company and this position involves loading, transporting, and unloading household goods.
Driving for Coleman will give you the opportunity to be a leader for our moving crews, interact with new customers on a daily basis, and grow within our company. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record and be able to comply with our zero-tolerance drug policy. If you are looking for a challenging position that allows you to be the solution when a problem arises, this is the job for you!
Essential Functions and Duties:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Transport goods using a company truck
- Lead the crew in loading shipment on to and/or off of truck
- May inspect shipment prior to loading for proper packing or wrapping
- Perform accurate inventory of shipment
- Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or interstate)
- Ability to operate a box truck
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Required: High school diploma or GED
- Required: Valid Driver's license
- Required: Good driving record (will be verified)
- Required: Ability to meet background standards
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively "CWM") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer including disabled and veterans . Our policy prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations. Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Drive Commercial Vehicle