Security Officer Health Care -Customer Service Security Officer (Safety / Protective Services)
Join our team at Securitas-The Leader in Protective Services!
We are looking for highly talented individuals to provide security services and protective services support at hospital locations in Carson City Nevada.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will be truly valued? Join our team at Securitas! We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking personable Customer Service Security Officers to play a key role, serving visitors and patients in a hospital setting. This will involve, maintaining a positive environment and providing an exceptional customer experience. We provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management. If customer service is your passion, and would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Security Officer Hospital Safety Guard / Protective Services
As a Hospital Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Specific responsibilities for this customer service role include:
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Preparing logs and reports as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Reliable means of communication and transportation
- English proficiency
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures
- Willingness to submit to and pass pre-employment screening process, to include drug screen and background
- Security Guard, Security Officer, Security, Protective Agent, Watchman, Night Watchman, Day Watchman, Surveillance, Security, Surveillance Officer, Loss Prevention, Theft Prevention, Customer Service Security Officer, Hotel Security Officer, Safety and Security Officer, Store Detective, Area Patrol, Transportation Security Officer, Armed Security Officer, Security Supervisor, Officer, Site Supervisor, Lead Security Officer, Detention Officer, Corporate Security Officer, Security Specialist, Security Officer / Supervisor, Protective Security Officer, Professional Security officer, Licensed Security Officer, Security, Security Manager, Facility Security Officer, Event Security Officer, Site security, Part time security officer, Part time security guard, Certified security Guard, Security Agent, Licensed Security guard, Front desk security officer, front desk security guard, Private security officer, corporate security officer, Patrol Officer, Customer Service, Unarmed Security Guard, Public Safety, Public Safety Officer, Safety Officer, Correctional Officer, Driver Guard, Gate Guard, Facilities Guard, Facilities Safety, Concierge, Asset Protection Specialist, Doorman/Customer Service, Greeter, Door Greeter, Mobile Patrol Officer, Flex Officer, Site Supervisor, Site Security, Event Security, Security Agent, Safety Agent, Facilities Patrol, Building Security, Security Coordinator, Facilities CSO, Security and Safety Officer or Guard, machine setter, machine operator, machine tender, Equipment Setter, Equipment Operator, Equipment Tender, Metals, Plastics, Paver, Construction, Builder, Roofing, Fishing, Farmworker, Farming, Tree Trimmer, Agriculture, Refuse and Recyclable Material Collector, waste management, Recycling and Reclamation Worker, molding and casting worker, machine operator, packaging and filling machine operator, extruding, forming, pressing, and compacting machine setter, operator, tender, grinding and polishing worker, woodworking machine setter, operator, textile machine operator, welder, cutter, welder fitters, grinding, lapping, polishing, buffering machine tool setter, operator, metal, plastic, cutting punching, installation, maintenance repair, tire repair, rock splitter, pipe layer, building materials, tile, marble, setter, meter reader, machine feeder and off bearer, automotive and watercraft service, motorboat operators, bus driver, transit, cooling and freezing equipment operator, mechanical, repair, mechanic, automotive repair, automotive glass installer, automotive body repair, construction helper, construction laborer, landscaping and grounds keeping worker, bus driver, ambulance driver, furniture finisher, manufacturing equipment operatory
- License # 1100