Store - DENHAM SPRINGS, LA
We're here for the Makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.
Lead and support inventory management and merchandising standards and maintenance. Plan for and provide a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Manage and support the truck processes and lead the teams to ensure standards are met; achieve your KPI’s and manage your team to achieve their role KPI’s
- Manage, execute and support the planogram process (POG’s) to standard.
- Manage, execute and support the AD set processes.
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual merchandising standards
- Assist with interviewing, on-boarding, coaching, observing and training of new Team members; support with Talent Development activities; participate in Performance Mgmt. activities of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
- Other duties as assigned
- must be at least 18 years of age
Preferred Special Certifications or technical skills
- Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
Applicants in the U.S. and Canada must satisfy federal, state, provincial and local legal requirements of the job.
- Visual Merchandising
- Selling Techniques
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Team Working