A rapidly growing client in Chicago, IL is looking for an entry-mid level software engineer to join their team. Projected to exceed $200k revenue in 2019, they are specifically looking for professionals that are proficient in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and Python. You are a motivated professional that can work well on a team and is excited by rapid growth. Ideally, you have an 'always learning' mindset that is willing to learn new things to help yourself and those you work with.
- Proficient in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python, Lambda, and C++ a must
- Experience with Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS cloud preferred but not required
- On site role in Chicago, IL
- Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks & drinks available.
- Subsidized daily lunches.
- CTA & Metra benefit program.
- Free gym membership.
- Free shuttle passes to Metra stations.
- Casual dress policy.
- 401(k) match program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Fun, fast-paced work environment.
- Dynamic start-up culture and environment.
- Ability to make an immediate impact in a growth stage company.
- Flexible paid vacation policy.
- Free health benefit options.
- Intramural sports leagues.
- Awesome panoramic office view of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan, with rooftop access.
If you or anyone you know might be interested in this opportunity, please reach out to John Ortiz at Phone number blocked - click to apply ext. 7602 or URL blocked - click to apply with an updated resume.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Model View Controller