Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises. Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a potential vacancy for a Senior Consultant. In this role, you would be supporting the overall mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) General Ledger Unit (GLU). The Senior Consultant will possess demonstrated knowledge, experience, and ability in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks and/or organizations. Duties include:
* Evaluate options in the context of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction.
* Support project objectives through activities such as gathering data and developing recommendations.
* Perform a variety of tasks that require both practical and technical knowledge in specialty areas.
* Provide support to various project teams and leadership as a key facilitator to achieve objectives of complex efforts.
* Support data validation procedures.
* Work with customers to identify concerns, vet workarounds, and identify and document solutions to requests. Establish a method for customers to communicate, vet and document the results of working group decisions into problem reports and or change requests, as necessary.
* Other duties as assigned. Requirements NOTE: Applicants with an Active TS Clearance preferred The Senior Consultant shall have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with eight (8) year or more years of consultant experience. Educational requirement may be waived if the candidate has ten (10) or more years of experience.
* Eight (8) or more years of gathering, scrutinizing, and assessing information.
* Direct the activities of more junior consultants as necessary.Agency Overview The mission of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is to protect and defend the United States (U.S) against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the nation's criminal laws and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to Federal, state, municipal, and international agencies, and partners. Benefits Overview At FSA Federal, we recognize the diverse needs of our employees and strive to provide an excellent package to help meet those needs. Comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance, and professional growth. A package providing employee only coverage can be built around our basic plans at $0 employee cost for: Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death -amp; Dismemberment Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Employee Assistance Program. For more information, click here. EEO and Important Policy Statements: FSA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualified persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity) veteran status, family leave status, and any protected group status as defined by applicable law. FSA is proud to maintain a drug-free workplace. Satisfactory completion of a post-offer drug screening is a condition of employment. As a supplier of services to federal government agencies, such as DEA, FBI, USCIS, USPIS, etc., we also adhere to agency standards with respect to prior drug usage. COVID Policy: FSA adheres to contractual, governmental, and locality specific guidelines and mandates with respect to COVID-19. The minimum safety standards with which we comply are established by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.
- Criminal Justice
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance
- Occupational Safety And Health