Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce® which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the 35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year, our network of 60 offices and two national recruiting centers provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the Fortune 100. For over 55 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing, and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do. We Love Who We Serve™.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under direct supervision, performs a variety of operational duties in support of business development, sales and delivery processes as well as Consultant and Client experience. The scope of this position develops from basic to working level proficiency. Learn and develop fundamental skills through consultant interactions, onboarding process, understanding of the staffing industry, client base and becomes familiar with back office policies & procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exhibit effective communication in person, electronically and/or over the phone with internal and external clients, consultants, field staff members and corporate partners. Cultivate relationships with field office staff and corporate departments associated with assigned duties. Acquire knowledge and follow current Field Operations (back office), office policies and procedure. Develop an understanding of corporate structure and responsibilities.
- Once acclimated, serve as the point of operations contact for consultants. Explain procedure to collect and complete the ID verification and I-9 processes. Resolve consultant issues or concerns to finalize the process.
- Conduct consultant onboarding and new hire orientation which may include topics such as time entry, general payroll, direct deposit, W-4 instructions, benefits overview, etc.
- Utilize electronic tool application for all new hire documents and follows detailed client specifications for consultant background screening and documentation. Maintain filing and record storage systems related to client, consultant and vendor information.
- Validate consultant placement information from sales and delivery team to create placements in system. Coordinate background checks, drug screen test, and other pre-employment related requirements. Ensure paperwork is processed, updated and maintained appropriately.
- Answers consultant’s questions. Research and as needed, contacts a variety of corporate departments and/or external sources to resolve issues. May assist team members with various items related to follow-up and issue resolution.
- Follow established manual and system generated reporting requirements as assigned based on region, market, office needs or for internal Field Operations purposes. This may range from distribution of system generated reporting to manual data entry into established MS Excel based reports.
- May perform a variety of general office support tasks based on local office structure and needs. This may include but not limited to interaction with property management, assignment and tracking of access keys/cards, supply inventory and ordering, interaction with corporate departments related to office equipment and asset tracking, shipping and receiving facilitation, front office coverage, office event planning and other duties as assigned.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast paced, changing environment. Demonstrate strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate analytical skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree preferred and minimum 1-year general office working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and SharePoint. Ability to create forms in Word, Excel tracking worksheets, export files to PDF.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.