Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We are looking for a special Caregiver to work in the downtown Northshore Chattanooga area.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Must have extensive knowledge and experience working with Alzheimer's/Dementia.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Incontinence care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We are looking for someone with a big heart and a lot of patience.
We have permanent weekly shifts 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays for this particular position. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/128
Contact Email blocked - click to apply
for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Verbal Communication Skills