To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richardson, TX 75081
- Tiffany Wren
- Phone: 214-229-8380
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Butler America Telecom LLC • Richardson, TX
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Butler America Telecom invites you to become part of a team that collaborates to provide Telecommunication and Engineering solutions and services to help our clients implement new technologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
We have a team atmosphere that encourages innovation, collaboration, safety and ongoing professional development. We are currently seeking to welcome a new team member to fill a Field Technician position in the Dallas TX area.
- This technician will use remote diagnostics to configure and maintain customer owned or leased voice CPE equipment located in the customers’ premises.
- Some of this equipment can include IP/digital PBX’s, key telephone systems, voice messaging equipment, AC/DC power systems, digital multiplexers, servers, modems, and call accounting systems.
- This position will interface with multiple clients like CenturyLink units to ensure commitments and service level agreements are met and the equipment is functioning adequately to provide for customer needs.
- This position may function as an interface with the Internal Tier 2/3 technicians, manufacturers, vendor resources and subcontractors.
- This position performs trouble isolation via remote diagnostics and will make every effort to resolve these events remotely.
- In an afterhours/weekend environment, this position will perform the field dispatch function, parts ordering and service escalation process.
- This technician also responsible for performing remote Move/Add/Change activity
- This technician will install, remove or maintain switching and routing equipment used for voice, video, fiber optics and data communications in a Central Office environment.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency
- Technical experience in Voice and Data CPE; Oracle, WebEx Application Knowledge very desirable.
- Ability to communicate clearly on the telephone is required.
- Two years experience installing and/or maintaining Voice CPE Systems, Move/Add/Change Orders and On-Site, or Remote Repair.
- Two years Electrical experience
- Two years fiber experience.
submit resume: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]