Apex Systems, the nation’s second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to support one of our top clients in New York, NY! Please find the details below.
If interested, please email resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Inside Sales Representative
Location: New York, NY
Shift: Monday – Friday; 9 AM – 5:30 PM
Description and Responsibilities:
- Our client is a global technology company known for their ride-sharing app and delivery service – They are looking for Inside Sales Representatives to help grow and scale their clients for a newer program that is focused on bringing New York’s best restaurants to customers’ doors!
- You’d be responsible for lead generation and relationship building to grow the client’s customer base and contribute in a major way to the early, high-growth phase of this exciting program.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service, sales, cold calling or similar field
- Comfortable with making 50+ phone calls daily to prospective clients, setting meetings to build client relationships
- Positive attitude, energetic, competitive personality, coachable, takes feedback and constructive criticism well
- Individuals who operate well autonomously and succeed and working independently: a self-reliant go – getter
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178