Destination Residences Hawaii is a premier vacation rental property management company with prestigious resorts on Maui, Kauai and the Island of Hawaii: defined by people with genuine purpose, pride and sense of place.
In 2019, we joined the Hyatt family. Hyatt is a global hospitality company with 20 premier brands and more than 900 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 65 countries across six continents.
At Destination Residences Hawaii we seek to unite our team members around a common vision, mission, and set of values. We foster excellence in performance and provide significant benefits for our owners, guests and team members as an `Ohana with core Hawaiian values, dedicated to sharing Aloha, Ho`okipa and the authentic experiences of our island home.
The Housekeeping Housekeeper is responsible to clean and maintain residences thereby ensuring the comfort and safety of our owners and guest. The Housekeeper will follow all Destination Residents Hawaii standards of cleaning and safety. The Housekeeper is responsible to report any maintenance deficiencies. Qualifications
The Housekeeper is expected to always maintain positive owner and guest relations. This position requires a willingness to anticipate guest and owner needs, resolve concerns and ensure satisfaction.
This position requires:
- A valid Hawaii Driver License and acceptable Driving Abstract
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow directions
- Ability to follow through and work with minimal supervision
- Must be comfortable standing and walking, going up and down stairs for the duration of the shift.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule that includes morning, afternoon, weekend and holiday shifts.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.