Dining Room Server Position Summary:
Under the general direction of Culinary Director and Dining Room Manager, primary Dining Room Server responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the overall functioning of the dietary department.
Primary Responsibilities for Dining Room Server:
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service is available for our residents.
- Set up of the dining room tables for meal times.
- Serve resident meals.
- Cleaning of dining room, kitchen, or other areas as directed by management.
- Assisting with the preparation of snacks, desserts, salads and condiments for service.
- Transports trash and linen to disposal area.
- Follows and completes a daily task spreadsheet ensuring all work is completed.
- Notes Refrigeration temperatures.
- Assists with all special events and catering functions.
- Assists with plating and delivery of meals to remote locations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or Executive Director.
Server (Computer Science)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-2187
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1979, American House Senior Living Communities’ vision is to provide high-quality housing for senior at a price affordable for retirees and their families. That vision of excellence has endured for nearly 40 years and expanded to serve residents at a number of senior housing communities. Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve, providing an environment that fosters meaningful relationships. Our vision is to be an innovative senior housing company that creates sustainable excellence and stakeholder value, with an unparalleled commitment to passionate care provided by compassionate people.
View the full profile
Bob Gillette, the founder of American House Senior Living Communities, started the company in Westland, Michigan. From 1979 to 2008, he grew the portfolio to 27 communities with a group of investors and various institutional financing organizations. In 2008, Mr. Gillette retired and partnered with Dale Watchowski, a longtime friend and the current president and CEO of the national commercial real estate firm, REDICO. Mr. Watchowski assumed the role of president and CEO of American House, in addition to his REDICO role. Since that time, American House has grown to more than 50 communities in the Midwest and Florida.