S.A. Comunale has been a local industry leader for end-to-end mechanical, fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years.
We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power.
With 12 locations and over 950 employees, including 600 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
The primary function of this role is to perform day-to-day inside sales of SprinkFab products. This job requires a high energy level with a focus towards sales, prospecting for new clients, and customer service while working in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Day-to-day inside sales of SprinkFab products.
- Billing of orders processed.
- Collections assistance.
- Follow up on quotes.
- Establish contacts and qualify potential buyers of inspection contracts by various methods.
- Review blueprints to gather information to prepare quotes and gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Submit needed correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend necessary meetings when required.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing and positive working relationships with customers.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Work Experience:
High school diploma or GED is required.
A minimum of 3 years Insides Sales and customer service experience is required.
Construction experience is a plus.
Ability to read blueprints a plus.
Ability to think strategically, make sound decisions, and produce accurate and timely results is required.
Building positive working relationships with multiple levels of employees and management is required.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) applications required.
The requirements listed below are representative of characteristics and demonstrated capabilities to perform this job successfully.
- Ability to positively interact with all branch members.
- Ability to make independent decisions and problem solve.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement company objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Must build positive working relationships with multiple levels of employee and management.
- Must prospect for sales.
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism.
- Must demonstrate commitment to company values.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must prioritize in a fast paced multi-task environment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform basic business mathematical functions.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must comply with all operating policies, procedures, executed Plans, and Programs.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies