To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stafford, VA 22554
- Josh Biacan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Stafford, VA
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a System Administrator to work in our Stafford, VA office.
ECS has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator to support a new cybersecurity program for a DoD client based in Stafford, VA. This position requires a minimum interim Secret clearance.
The ECS Team provides focused agile software development and maintenance for M-SHARP. The Marine Corps Sierra Hotel Aviation Readiness Program (M-SHARP) is a web-based training management system designed to provide automated scheduling, training and resource management, operational risk management, and real-time reporting capabilities to over 150 Marine aviation units.
Provide daily support as a Systems Administrator for a DoD environment that supports a cyber warfare enclave.
Environment consists of the following capabilities and requirements:
- Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and the NSA Guides for the configuration standards for DOD IA and IA-enabled devices/systems.
- Microsoft Operating System w/IIS, Transaction Server
- Windows 2008/2012 (or current version)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Desktop (or current version)
- Microsoft SQL 2008(or current version), preferred, not required
- Configuration Management Protocol & Guidelines
- Requirements Analysis & Mapping
- Solar Winds Orion (or current version)
- VMware OS
- Support specifications of client/server computer and network systems to meet business requirements and to ensure compatibility and optimum performance
- Installs, maintains, configures, and supports client/servers, networked computers, and related systems
- General maintenance and troubleshooting
- Local Policy
- Audits and analysis
- Support the Authorization and Authentication process
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and manufacturer recommended updates for servers
- Troubleshoot and repair server software, operating system (OS), and client-server application problems
- Federal, DoD, Navy, and local policies regarding web development (preferred not required)
- Patching, documenting and reporting IAVA (B) (T), and CTO compliance
- Perform general maintenance and troubleshooting
- Understanding DoD Common Access Card (CAC) authentication and access
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active or Interim DoD Secret clearance
- Five (5) years of experience in systems administration or engineering.
- Must hold (or acquire within 60 days) Information Assurance Technology (IAT) Level II certification(s) required to work on government IT systems, to include any of the following: CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP or higher-level certification
- Maintaining and managing VMware environment
- Working with storage requirement in a virtual environment
- Maintaining Microsoft Environment, management tools WSUS, GPOs, Etc
- Implementing and designing Microsoft Environment, Domain Controllers
- Maintaining Windows 2012 servers (or current version)
- Implementing STIG's Microsoft, VMware and SAN and other applications
- Experience in the implementation and management of backup appliances and systems.
- Manage and implement DoD PKI and PK-Enable information systems, including network login, e-mail systems, and web servers to use certificates for authentication, digital signatures, and encryption
- Ten (10) years of experience in systems administration or engineering.
- Experience and understanding of DoD IT infrastructure compliance requirements.
- Experience with vulnerability mitigation using tools such as Retina Scan, SCAP tool and ACAS
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.