Health and Safety Admin
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Health and Safety Admin opportunity in Dodge City KS 67801!!
Job Title: Health and Safety Admin
(Must be very comfortable with MS Office, particularly Excel. Sharepoint experience is also ideal)
Duration: Through November, maybe longer, depending on business needs.
Shift: 40 hrs; 8am-5pm core hours required.
Will weekend work be possible: Yes, is plant is running, few hours on Saturday morning
Work Environment: Manufacturing Office
Physical address of work site: Dodge City KS 67801
Dress Code/Required PPE: casual, jeans and nice top
Provide administrative support for the Health and Safety Department to include but not limited to record keeping, audits & inspection preparation tracking, and provide general administrative duties. Coordinate, schedule, and report course attendance for weekly and monthly safety meetings. Maintain appropriate tracking and reporting processes and training calendar.
- 40% - Manage the audit and inspection documentation in preparation for the corporate audit.
- 40% - Manage document control with Sharepoint, LMS System, and Excel
- 10% - Create weekly reporting metrics on meeting attendance, audit preparation, and various other report deemed necessary.
- 10% - Assisting in basic Health and Safety requests, filing, and other admin duties assigned
Minimum Education Required: N/A
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
- "Previous administrative or clerical experience
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to help others
- Ability to learn new computer systems and technology quickly and process information into the system timely, with limited direction
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish & English - both verbal and written skills (preferred)
- Ability to execute a repetitive task for several hours"
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 117066 when responding to this ad.