To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA 99202
- MOUNTAIN, LTD.
- Phone: 800-322-8627
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MOUNTAIN, LTD. • Spokane, WA
Posted 18 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for an Engineering Assistant in the Spokane, WA area.
Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions. Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting, right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless telecommunications companies.
Daily Job Responsibilities
- Maintaining complex files, keeping records, preparing schedules, compiling and checking reports, searching and investigating information contained in files.
- Processing departmental documents requiring specific knowledge of functional operations.
- Posting records including accounting and continuing property records
- Typing correspondence and reports from rough drafts, and assisting engineers as requested.
- Upon request, the Engineering Assistant, using various formats, will gather and coordinate associated statistical data for use in departmental or project specific reports.
- Must be proficient in various computer systems such as Microsoft Word, EXCEL, Access, etc.
- The Engineering Assistant must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to multi-task and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be analytical, detail oriented, and conscientious.
- Must have a high level of initiative and follow-up support capability working with limited supervision.
Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more career opportunities, please visit us at www.mountainltd.com