The Clinical Informatics Pharmacist will leverage his/her experience in managing complex strategic initiatives to drive quality improvement and patient safety. This client facing role maintains an active relationship with EHRs, pharmacies, drug compendia and patient safety organizations on behalf of client's. This role will help mature and advance both the patient safety and pharmacy quality functions with Surescipts and within the electronic prescribing industry. S/he will demonstrate excellent communication skills to succeclient'sfully facilitate meetings with internal and external customers. In addition, this role will develop the charter and be a member of the client's Clinical Advisory Board.Responsibilities:
- Create a Potential Patient safety(PPSI) iclient'sue management policy and communication plan including objective criteria for communication for different grades of PPSI
- Review all potential patient safety iclient'sues on the network and create grading by severity based on objective criteria
- Develop and support the strategic plan to execute pharmacy quality, improving workflow for providers and pharmacists.
- Develop customer relationships with key industry stakeholders including courteous, timely, and effective resolution of customer questions and iclient'sues.
- In collaboration with the Clinical Advisory board, create a charter for Clinical advisory including the roles and responsibilities as well as a detailed decision making proceclient's.
- Engage with standards organizations and patient safety organizations to partner on identifying and solving quality and patient safety related trends.
- Lead and facilitate large subgroup meetings both telephonically and in person.
Qualifications: Basic Requirements:
- Creative problem solving to create industry influence for quality improvements and patient safety.
- Identify high-level requirements for Busineclient's Intelligence (BI) tools based on industry feedback.
- Contribute to the development of a strong team environment by upholding high work standards
- Regularly communicate project status updates to internal and external clients and stakeholders. Includes developing dashboards and presentation templates.
- PharmD or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience in related, progreclient'sive roles
- 3+ years of experience in either the retail pharmacy or health IT industry
- 3+ years of experience managing complex strategic initiatives such as client implementations, new product implementation, product launches, or other key busineclient's programs
- 2+ years of experience working with Standards organizations or patient safety organizations
• Customer centric – polished verbal and written communication with an eye customer needs and viewpoints
• Ability to break down complex internal and external stakeholder input and product detail into clear talking points
• Action oriented / Follow-up focused – do what you say and drive internal and external customers in a collaborative way to decision and action
Email resume to: URL blocked - click to apply