You will be part of AWS migration team (AWS engineers) and will have the opportunity to work on some of the best migration and modernization projects across federal government agencies. You will be working on cutting edge AWS platforms such as Containers, Kubernetes, Docker, IoT, AI/ML, and Data Lakes etc and will have the option to move across multiple federal projects to broaden your skill sets.
Our client's team team has a unique experience in migrating Federal customers to AWS which is a key factor in our ability to capture this market. Being a part of this team will give you one of a kind exposure with a productized services company.
AWS Cloud Engineer with Automation Experience
- US CITIZEN
- Must have Secret Clearance
- AWS Cloud migration experience
- Must have extensive experience with AWS Services (EC2/VPC/RDS/SNS/IAM)) and CloudFormation.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery
(CD) Automation with Jenkins and Chef is desirable
- Scripting experience in a few of these - Shell scripting, Power Shell, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build and package management, and deployment scripts.
- Ability to work in a Scrum environment using Jira for ticketing.
- Ensure that all efforts are carried out with attention to detail, including documenting processes, procedures and best practices.
- Work both independently and within a team, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a highly tactical environment.
- Customer focused.
- Calm personality; able provide critical analysis under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on both new technologies and existing technologies.
*** Must possess a minimum of Interim Secret Clearance
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Perl (Programming Language)