DXCTechnology, Insurance industry group is seeking to identify highlymotivated and qualified individuals for various opportunities as Sales Executives.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is theworld’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clientsharness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger ofCSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXCTechnology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensivepartner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services andsolutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizensglobally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXCTechnology is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of ITby providing:
- Investment solutions that enhancebusiness flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globallyconsistent basis
- The capability and control to scaletechnology with speed and confidence
We help customers build ITinvestment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver onbusiness goals.
DXC Technology creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. DXC brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. DXC invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
The Sales Executive position for DXCTechnology is responsible for acquiring new clients. Industry focused inInsurance BPS. Job requires a results-driven Solution Sales Executive thatachieved IT and Advisory sales success in highly competitive markets for verycomplex deals. Extensive experience in developing Executive-level relationshipsand partnering with clients and stakeholders is required. Key attribute forbeing successful in this position is the ability to gain a high level of trustfrom both clients and internal team members. Activities required:
- Proactively build relationships andunderstand business goals of assigned clients
- High volume of Client facingmeetings
- Leads pursuit team in developing andsubstantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of thecustomer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks
- Responsible for validating/endorsingthe total value of the Digital Transformation Service or Solution for the deal.Works with solution and delivery to assure that client’s interests are designcan be properly delivered
- Develops deal timeline and ensuresthat pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines
Knowledgeand Skills Required:
- Understanding of DigitalTransformation in the Insurance industry required
- Able to negotiate deals where DXC isnot the low-cost provider
- In-depth customer knowledge
- Business/financial managementexpertise
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, TrustedAdvisor
- Familiarity with project managementmethodologies
- Leadership skills in directingpursuit and/or delivery teams.
- Highly developed consultativeapproach, solution selling and business development skills
- Business and customer oriented teamplayer with ability to form alliances across global boundaries
- Proven program management skills andable to demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Strong influencing and communicationskills at a CIO level. Must be fluent in English
- Ability to cope with very high peakworkloads, extensive travel and periods away from home, short deadlines andsignificant pressure
Educationand Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree;advanced or MBA preferred.
- Twelve or more years of complexSales experience in the Information Technology arena, ideally servicingBanking, Financial Services, and Capital Markets accounts
- Twelve or more years of experiencein multi-million dollar, quota carrying “Sales” roles
- Typically 5+ years directly relatedexperience in Outsourcing and Advisory services sales – within Insuranceindustry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of industry or client relationship experience
- Proven sales and/or client relationship management experience preferred
- Experience working with past and present company business environment
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Experience working with management implications of varies forms of financial data
- Strong communication skills needed to interface with high-level customer representatives
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Ability to understand and identify with client business and its corresponding business conditions
- Ability to translate understanding of client business and needs into company service offerings to improve client's business
Business To Business