: Our client, a safety products distributor, is looking for a motivated and efficient Customer Service Representative to join its growing team. This individual will support the outside sales team and assist customers with various needs. If you have previous call center experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment, apply today!
- Answer calls from customers and sales team to assist with product questions and order status, rushes, inventory, quotes, and claims
- Communicate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about available products. Refer customers as needed to the outside sales representative for in-depth requirements and options.
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of transactions, inquiries, complaints or comments as well as actions taken.
- Source products to meet customers’ needs
- Provide timely feedback to the Office Manager regarding service failures or customer complaints
- Assist the outside sales associate with finding / developing bid opportunities as found thru the internet, referrals, etc. Ensure quotations are submitted in a timely manner and assist with the follow up process to bid award.
- High School diploma or GED certificate required
- At least 2-3 years of prior customer service experience in a fast-paced call center setting
- Previous experience in a distribution/wholesale environment required
- Ability to work independently, but also with a team
- Strong attention to detail and how details fit into the big picture
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills to include Word, Excel & Outlook
- Above-average communication skills; written, verbal, and listening
- Speak, understand and write in English; bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.