To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Sacramento, CA
Posted 9 days ago
We are currently seeking a Brokerage Assistant (BA) to support a team of individual brokers. The BA will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and team-oriented environment.
Accountable for the following -
• Prepare surveys, tour books, activity reports, and proposals using a variety of tools and technology
• Manage deal flow/transaction information using propriety JLL software
• Maintain and update broker bios and prospect lists
• Process expenses, invoices, and check requests
• Book travel
• Update existing materials
• Adhoc administrative requests
Coordinate the following -
• Legal Docs (license, lien waivers, listing agreements, etc)
• Messenger/Fed Ex
• Notary (a plus)
• Prompt and consistent attendance
• Assist other teams, disciplines or business units
• Contact internal and external resources for information
• Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events
• Point of contact for JLL tools (Box, CRM, etc) and external resources (CoStar, etc)
• Proactive and organized to ensure that deadlines are met
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years in administrative role
• Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge
• Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people/personalities
• Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently
• Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal stakeholders, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders, and gains their trust and respect
• Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.