HOT REMOTE JOB, REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (NE OF THE US)
Salary range: +/- $100,000 with additional bonus package to commesurate with experience
We are the leader in commercial kitchen ventilation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that offers excellent benefits, a fun and welcoming atmosphere, all with the convenience of working remotely in the Northeast region of the US. if
you have ventilation knowledge/experience, a BACHELOR’S degree (mechanical engineering preferred), and excellent interpersonal skills, we want to hear from you! It is required that the candidate live (or move) to Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, or any surrounding
areas located in the Northeast US region.
BS in Marketing, Business, Engineering and/or relevant experience:
Skills / Ability:
- 6 + years relevant industry experience, including engineering design, and/or sales
- Persuasive selling skills
- Planning and implementation
- Presentation skills
- In-depth technical knowledge
- Customer focus
- Sense of urgency
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- 8+ years of experinece in foodservice, HVAC, or Control Systems
- CFSP Certification
- Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Sales Experience
- Knowledge or experience with pricing strategy
Responsible for generating sales within a specific territory. Develop strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and rapport with the field sales team. Position is the product sales expert in Ventilation.
Provide support to field sales organization to maximize sales volume for Ventilation. Develop tactical planning by product category to meet the sales goals as established in the Annual Plan.
- Product line expert for engineered ventilation systems; provides technical knowledge and expertise to sales organization, influencers, and end users
- Provide sales organization support through day to day product support, customer product presentations, coordinate events such as sales visits, customer factory visits/tours, etc., and demonstration of product value propositions in most selling situations
- Represent product line at national and regional industry association trade shows
- Provides product training; Provides product knowledge support to: sales team, consultants, and dealers.
- Participation in sales process from start to finish due to product complexity; function as product application specialist
- Support brand strategies and tactics
- Support budget management
Required home base: Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, or surrounding area -- NE Region of the US
- Home office based (remote)
- Travel up to 25% (required) and will vary based on business need
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training