Why Home Instead? There are many home care agencies in Charlottesville and surrounding counties. How do you know you're working for the right one for you? As a dedicated CAREGiver, you can help seniors live a healthy and well-balanced life by allowing them to remain in the comfort of their own home. Home Instead is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of seniors and their families, by providing compassionate, exceptional care and suppling them with the BEST CAREGivers in the industry. We currently have open shifts for DAYTIME, EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, and OVERNIGHTS. CNA's and PCA's are welcomed to apply. Join our team! Apply today at www.Homeinstead.com/532.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training and continuing education- No previous experience necessary- Paid training provided by Home Instead Senior Care!
- Potential of two raises a year
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance
- Higher pay for overnights and weekends
- Paid time & a half for working holidays
- Professional Employee Assistance Program
- Free Banking
- Cell phone discounts
- Annual bonuses, referral and incentive bonuses
- Discounts on travel, apparel, electronics, movie tickets, theme parks and many more through our 'Perks at Work' account by INTALERE.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping task and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Transportation and errands
- Must be 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must be able to lift 25lbs
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.