To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fargo, ND
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RPS Operations Audit Analyst
US Bank • Fargo, ND
Posted 11 days ago
U.S. Bank's card division, Retail Payment Solutions, is seeking candidates for a position that is responsible for coordinating regulatory audit/examination activities for card servicing groups. This is a fast paced environment with the candidate expected to balance multiple activities with minimal supervision. A strong background in regulatory knowledge and credit card servicing processes is required. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Liaison for card servicing groups with internal governance teams and external audit groups.
- Manage audits/exams/risk assessments.
- Coordinate the collection of account populations, procedures and transaction samples.
- Review audit findings to determine validity with the impacted business line.
- Maintain ongoing status of current and upcoming audit/testing deliverables in order to communicate to leadership and business line governance teams.
- Coordination of on-site visits from internal compliance and external regulators.
- Provide and/or coordinate expert insight into regulatory impacts on new or changing business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Three to five years of experience in regulatory compliance activities
- Good knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Basic knowledge of the products, policies, operations and procedures related to the business unit
- Strong organization, analytical and project management skills
- Strong planning, implementation and negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications