EY- Cyber Security (DPP)- Risk – Consulting – Senior
As part of our EY-Cyber security in the Risk Consulting team, your role will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and/or maintenance of the enterprise Data Protection tools/solutions. The main duties of the person in this role will include proper care and administration of the Data Protection tools, monitoring and responding to the alerts that generate from the tool. This person will interface with IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, etc.
We’re looking for Security Analyst in the Risk Consulting team to work on various privacy/data protection related projects for our customers across the globe. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, consultant shall confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As an influential member of the team, consultant shall help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Your key responsibilities
- Build DATA PROTECTION solution concepts and deployment requirements
- Deploying DATA PROTECTION tools and implementation of endpoint protection.
- Work with vendors to support the DATA PROTECTION technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
- Administration of the Data Protection tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the Data Protection systems and other technologies
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
- Follow processes to maintain the leading DLP/DATA CLASSIFICATION/CASB/Encryption/DAM system
- Assisting clients in privacy related incident response activities.
- Supporting the client’s team by acting as an interim team member (e.g. security officer, security manager, security analyst.)
Skills and attributes for success
- Should be a good team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Proficient Documentation and Power Point skills
- Good social, communication and technical writing skills
- Should interface with internal and external clients.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work accurately under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Should understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Should independently manage the assigned project/engagement with minimal oversight/guidance from the manager.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in supporting Data Security Technology.
- At least 2– 3 years of experience in two or more of the following:Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
Detailed understanding and experience of CrowdStrike/Tanium strategy, architecture, implementation (Mandatory)
DLP/Data Classification/CASB/DAM, Encryption, PKI, CLM Technology support and Event Handling
- Experience of Administration of the DLP, CLASSIFICATION, CASB, DAM tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching for leading vendors. (Symantec, O365, McAfee, Forcepoint, Netskope, IBM, Vormetric, Venafi, MS PKI, Azure etc.)
- Technical/Vendor certification will be added advantage.
- Experience in utilizing and good knowledge of other data protection technology like Encryption, PKI, CLM, HSM will be added advantage.
- Maintain current data protection and privacy expertise, skills and competences.
- Ability to independently research and solve technical issues.
- Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment.
- Extend required support for any reported data protection and privacy incidents such as information breaches and leakages.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional certificate or be actively pursuing related professional certifications such as the CompTia Security+, CEH, CISSP or Vendor/Technical certification. If not, certified candidates are expected to complete one of the business required certifications within 12 months of hire.
- To expect some weekend work and 20%-30% travel based on job requirement.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy & transactions and Consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
- Information Security
- Data Security
- Incident Response