To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
D.H. Pace • Denver, CO
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
DH Pace Company, Inc. of Denver, is seeking a Manager Trainee with aspirations to grow with one of the best in the industry. You will learn to run all aspects of the Service and Installation departments. You will learn how to establish sales and operating budgets and how to efficiently manage labor costs. You will be responsible to Improve individual performance of the field force you manage through coaching, scorecard reviews and performance reviews. If you are a great communicator and quick learner who wants to become skilled at scheduling, dispatching, project management, and managing a field force then this may be your opportunity.
- Personally supervise operations under manager’s tutelage, gaining new insights into safety, service, and dispatching procedures.
- Assist with hiring, training and developing new employees
- Manage on-call rotation schedule.
- Must be proactive, comfortable communicating with customers and a problem solver.
- One year of management or a minimum of two (2) years of work experience with some supervisory / leadership experience preferred.
- Amazing customer service skills and an outstanding work ethic
- Good time management, the ability to multi-task, and enjoy a high level of activity in a hands-on environment.
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Must be a good communicator
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
We reward your hard work:
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are what you will find at DH Pace Company!
- Over 90 years in business
- Tenured senior leadership team
- 2017 sales in excess of $400MM
- Geographically growing; in over 35 offices in 17 states
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)