Genesis10 is seeking a Senior Project Architect for a contract position with our client in Denver, CO or Minneapolis, MN. Location:
Colorado preferred but open to MinneapolisSummary:
Develops high level design for solutions. Develops artifacts to be used be used in downstream SDLC phases. Leads technical resources during the Detailed Design and Development phase, leading the team from design to solution deployment. Coordinates technical aspects of deployment, including hardware environments, certification, and software deployment.Responsibilities:
- Create high level and detailed design for in-house and commercial package implementation and integration with both internal and external data sources.
- Develop artifacts to be used in downstream SDLC phases.
- Work with Project Manager to take the project through SDLC technical review board gates.
- Assist with hardware requisition as well as setup and management of test, development and production environments.
- Provide leadership to in-house and vendor technical resources, working with PM on suggested work assignments and leading team from design to solution, and making technical decision in best interest of Client.
- Serve as liaison to other teams involved in project, coordinating integration design, implementation, testing and deployment work.
- Work with Test Lead to coordinate environments and coordinate technical resources to support testing activities.
- Drive peer review and Software Configuration Management (SCM) activities.
- Manage performance testing activities.
- Work with software vendors as needed to coordinate software deliveries, drive / conduct root cause analysis on bugs, provide / clarify detailed information on bugs, etc.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Minimum 10 years experience creating high level system solution and detail system architecture design
- Documented technical leadership experience on large, in-house and commercial software implementation and integration projects including different software component such as GUI, server application, database, and analytics.
- Documented experience with all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements, planning, high level and detailed design, execution, testing and defect remediation, and implementation.
- Documented hands on experience on software development and design with languages such as .NET, JAVA or other object oriented language
- Experience with Graphical User Interface design and development for web-based applications or rich client applications.
- Documented design and development experience with relationship database (such as Oracle, MS SQL server) and SQL language.
- Strong knowledge and experience on enterprise application integration with different integration technologies. Especially integration knowledge and experience on ESB, SOAP/Web service, database based integration
- Experience with relational database and object data model design.
- Proven experience in functional and technical architecture, design and development, testing support, and system integration.
- Experience with Security infrastructures such as Identity Management, encryption, LDAP.
- Experience on conducting enterprise application performance testing for web based or rich client applications.
- Experience with source code control system (such as CVS, Subversion and GIT etc)
- Experience working in the utility industry Skill Set Preferences: o Familiarity with Electrical Transmission, Distribution solutions and commercial packages. o Familiarity with Critical Infrastructure Protection guidelines.
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Architecture Design And Assessment Systems