You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Dishwasher is key to overall restaurant operations and helps ensure guests have an unforgettable dining experience. The dishwasher helps maintain the overall cleanliness and atmosphere of our restaurant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains stock by assisting the chefs in keeping the kitchens in full working order; retrieving stock, and keeping all cooking and serving utensils and plates clean & sanitary at all times
- Organizes, rinses, and runs dishes and utensils through dishwasher; unloads and organizes per set guidelines
- Ensures safe and clean work area by following sanitation standards and procedures complying with legal regulations
- Provides foodstuff and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stoves, and refrigerators
- Maintains food quality by storing foods in designated areas, minimizing spoilage
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshoots breakdowns, maintains supplies, and performs preventative maintenance
- Maintains appropriate levels of needed dishes and utensils
- Segregating and removing waste in accordance to company standards
- Some High School education or equivalent
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
- Experience and/or training in hands-on equipment maintenance
- Understanding of sanitation-related issues and knowledge of precautions necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to withstand hot and humid environments for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Food Preparation
- Preventive Maintenance
- Restaurant Operation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g369oie
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.