As a Project Manager, you will play a key role in developing new products that will lead Bobcat into the future and help maintain and strengthen a leadership position in a global market. Project Managers are tasked with managing projects as part of the overall project portfolio. Projects will range from introducing new features or business models to developing an entirely new platform of products. This position is expected to lead project teams and work directly with functional leads to execute daily project work. Project Managers are expected to be key contributors within the Program Management group, executing projects at a high level while keeping project teams aligned to the global Bobcat NPD process.
Role & Responsibility
- Project Managers may lead multiple project teams
- These individuals will be required to utilize project management principles consistent with industry best practices while staying consistent with Bobcat processes
- Project scope definition, resource management, schedule development, and risk management should all be executed in a way that stays consistent with our processes and executes project work at a high level
- Project execution is a strong focus area for this role
- This position is responsible for reporting at the project level
- Reports should be aimed at all areas of the organization from the executive level to the team level
- Understanding how to communicate clearly and concisely to a broad audience is required for this position
- Project Managers are expected to work globally, which requires coordination with project teams
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field is required
- 1-5 years of project-related experience is required
- 10-20% travel depending on individual project requirements. Travel includes international travel to global offices overseas but is often focused on daily travel to manufacturing locations within North Dakota
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred but not required. Individuals will be expected to pursue this certification once hired.
- Applicants must be proficient in the Microsoft Suite of applications including MS Project or a comparable project scheduling tool
- Experience in both traditional waterfall processes as well as Agile methods is preferred
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work independently without sacrificing quality or delivery of work
- Applicants should have a strong understanding of financial principles and how they would apply to a development project
- Applicants must be able to manage a comprehensive project plan considering Critical Path methodology while understanding cause and effect throughout the schedule
- Applicants must possess strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate project teams along with the ability to hold teams accountable to project objectives and commitments made throughout the NPD process
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call
. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Administration
- Business Model
- Implement Projects
- International Finance