To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Collins, CO 80525
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Robotic Assembly Technician
The Lincoln Electric Company • Fort Collins, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wolf Robotics, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, has had over 8,400 installations, our team of automation professionals has implemented solutions for the toughest metal working projects around. We foster an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products.
Position Summary: This job involves supporting the integration of large, custom robotic welding and cutting systems through runoff and equipment teardown including: mechanical assembly, electrical assembly, electrical troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical assembly.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints.
- Ability to use common hand tools, Digital Volt Meter, and oscilloscope.
- Ability to develop and document procedures.
- Excellent electrical troubleshooting skills.
- PC literate in MS Office applications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
Experience with GMAW, robotic automation integration, field service, robotic arc welding programming, and PLC programming a plus.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Assemble and test Robotic welding systems
- Teardown equipment and package for shipping
- Field service
- Electrical sub-assembly
Success factors/job competencies:
- Behavioral skills required include: strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, hardworking, driven, willing to work overtime on a consistent basis, ability to work independently with little supervision, ability to work well under pressure, willing to travel, and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to assembly and test robotics welding and cutting systems on time and within budget.
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and respect.
- Must be able to bring projects to closure.
- Must maintain and update customer project files.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.