To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Belleville, IL 62269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Amyx, Inc • Belleville, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Amyx is seeking an experienced Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) for a position located at Scott Air Force Base
- The ISSE will support ongoing and emerging cybersecurity strategy development and implementation.
- ISSE provide expertise in implementing Information Assurance and Cyber Security protections and requirements in program development and execution environments.
- Assist customer in defining and developing Cybersecurity/Information Assurance strategy, plans, and policies.
- Evaluate the programs process and execution of vulnerability assessments; Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities (e.g. NIST);
- implementation of security controls in networking devices, databases, operating systems, hardware and software components;
- Plan of Actions (POAs) in accordance with the approved agency’s IA program and procedures.
- Experienced in implementing Risk Management Framework (RMF) security controls and developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation/
- Experience in security systems engineering involving various hardware and software operating system and application solutions in both a stand-alone and network/enclave configurations.
- Experience with security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems as defined by NSA, NIST, DISA (STIGs) and USCYBERCOM.
- Experience with network and system security administration, including system security configuration and account management best practices and cyber security toolsets.
- Experience in conducting, participating in, and evaluating security testing activities e.g., security assessments, audits, and penetration testing.
- Experience in evaluating security analysis and assessments provided by contract developers. Analysis and assessment includes; system impacts, identify mitigating factors, and develop recommendations to the Government regarding potential courses of action.
- Experience in performing source code security scans.
- Experience identifying software security vulnerabilities and providing reports on the vulnerabilities by severity level
- Experience supporting operational security activities e.g., firewall implementation, risk mitigation, host security, encryption, intrusion detection, Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementations, and viral detections.
- Experience in planning and/or review security lockdown and/or hardening of Servers (Windows, UNIX, etc.) and network devices
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- minimum of IAM II certification
- 3+ years IA/Cyber Engineering exper
- Must have an active clearance at the Secret level or higher.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework
- Experience with DOD Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.