Are you an experienced RN/ LPN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of an RN/ LPN:
- Providing direct resident care
- Working directly with the geriatric population
- Implementing a plan of care for assigned residents
Requirements of an RN/ LPN:
- Clear and active LPN or RN license in the state of MD
- BLS from AHA
- 1+ year of experience
- PCC (PointClickCare) EMR required
Hours for this Position: Variable shifts (Daytime, Evening, and Overnight)
Advantages of the RN/ LPN Opportunity:
- Competitive salary: Starting at $35 per hour
- Benefits offered: 401k, Dental, Life, and Health benefits
Interested in being Considered for a RN/ LPN?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse / RN or Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Basic Life Support
Licensed Practical Nurse
Electronic Medical Record
Registered Nurse Certified