To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norcross, GA
- Tonya Langley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Lab Technician
Kelly Scientific Resources • Norcross, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Scientific is seeking a Laboratory Specialist for a role in the Atlanta, GA area. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
The Laboratory Specialist will assist and carry out chemical analysis and design experimental activities related to the company’s products; conduct Quality Control testing of raw materials and finished products and assure the laboratory is maintained as a safe working environment. This position reports to the Director of Research and Laboratories.
This is a non-smoking facility.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Experience with HPLC and FTIR
- QC and QA experience with raw materials
- 2 or more years of industry experience in a lab
- Quality Control testing of raw materials and finished products including maintenance of QC databases.
- Research & Development activities including carrying out designed experiments, production of lab scale product batches, stability testing and other evaluations.
- Maintain accurate and timely reports of activities and procedures of the laboratory.
- Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory
- Maintain inventory of laboratory supplies
- Establish strong, trusting, and mutually-respectful relationships with other staff members, and selected vendors, visiting customers and potential customers.
- Conduct all activities in a safe and ethical manner.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.