PeopleShare is looking for people oriented Customer Care Associate to join our thriving team in delivering the best customer service for a reputable Health Care & Insurance Industry, a subsidiary of United Health group.
We provide effective training for you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of customer service possible.
Job Details for Customer Care Associate:
- Training: Monday thru Friday (10:30 AM-6:00PM)
- After Training: will be assigned an 8 hour shift between 8AM-8PM
- Occasional Saturdays required
Pay Rate: $13.50 per hour - overtime available
- Long-term opportunity (contract-to-hire)
Job Responsibilities & Description for Customer Care Associate:
- Respond to and resolve on the first call, customer service inquires and issues
- Help guide and educate customers about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer-driven health care topics
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
Job Requirements for Customer Care Associate:
- 1 yr experience in an office setting, call center setting or phone support role
- High school diploma or GED Demonstrated
- Ability in using computer and Windows PC applications
- Ability to quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
- Proficient problem solving approach
- Candidates are required to complete a drug test and background check
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs. PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Resolve Customer Issue