This National Market Operations Manager/Process Improvement Manager is responsible for improving processes, training, and documentation of different aspects of Customer Delivery such as warehousing, inventory analysis, customer service, installations, branch accounting, office management, sales, and key performance indicator metrics. The ideal candidate is an energetic passionate person who strives for perfection but is alright with it being an iterative process and understands perfection doesn t happen overnight.
Conduct routine benchmarks of best practices and suggest improvements to automate and streamline processes for increased efficiency. Document key findings and recommendations for application at Empire.
- Work with all levels of the organization to overcome barriers preventing acceptable adherence to, or compliance with, important processes
- Generate various business system reports and analyze data on a routine basis per project requirements
- Communicate regularly with market management staff regarding key performance indicators, project management requirements and adherence to business processes.
- Obtain and analyze service request data and reports to identify trends and suggest corrective action and improvement plans.
- Prepare monthly and weekly progress updates on assigned projects and KPIs.
- Responsible for targeted project assignments that may require implementation of PI concepts and use of data to drive productivity and service.
- Develop or draft process documentation, knowledge articles and training content for key business process and changes.
- Work on various projects as need arises.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Up to 25% travel.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years' experience driving process improvement in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of PI/Six Sigma process
- Supply Chain/Value Chain Management knowledge
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of the home improvement industry a strong plus.
- Proficient computer skills with fluency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
About EMPIRE TODAY
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. By pressing apply and providing your telephone number and email address, you authorize Empire Today to contact you by email or telephone at the wireless or landline phone number provided using automated phone technology and/or text messaging. Message and data charges may apply. You may revoke consent at any time.