Responsible for handling inbound customer inquiries via telephone, chat, and written correspondence. Investigates and resolves customer questions, issues, complaints or concerns. Coordinates with resources to resolve issues, as needed, and communicates the resolution to the customer. Backfills for order taking, customer order entry and execution of sales related projects. Provides effective service for customers by utilizing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
- Performs in a professional and polite manner with every customer by assisting them with their questions and concerns regarding placed orders or products, via phone, chat, email, voicemail, and other Champion Teamwear communication methods, as needed.
- Expands existing accounts by making new contacts, upselling products the customer is not currently using and enquiring about future needs or purchases.
- Follows up on orders when necessary to ensure timely delivery.
- Investigates and resolves customer questions and complaints.
- Partners with supporting departments to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Communicates with appropriate staff or supervisor when concerns or issues arise.
- Collaborates with Sales Representatives to ensure returned products are accurately processed to customer's accounts.
- Assists customers with all web-based tools, including TeamStore and Coach's Assistant.
- Stays logged into phone and chat systems to handle inbound customer volume.
- Drives enhanced customer satisfaction by notifying customers of order concerns including delays, backorders, and missing credit or art approval.
- Completes position specific training plan and engages in continuous development utilizing training sessions and personal development plan.
- Consistently records customer interactions and activities in Salesforce to provide transparency to sales floor.
- Provides back up to Sales via telephone, chat, projects, and order entry, as necessary.
- Upholds Champion Teamwear's Vision, Mission, and Values by "Making it Personal" during every interaction and process with all departments, team members, and customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of company standard operating procedures in all areas related to Customer Service and Sales.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, resolving issues while maintaining the highest standards of empathy and compassion for customers' needs and concerns.
- Ability to work with limited supervision being highly self-motivated.
- Resourceful and well organized, works well under pressure.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and adapt to fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email:[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Customer Experience Representative
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Satisfaction