Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
In collaboration with sales, marketing and the product teams, the Solution Consultants are responsible for providing compelling client facing and virtual sales presentations while delivering total CDK solution positioning for our ARNA Base-Line Sales team. The SC's are connectors for cross team communication within Marketing to achieve sales goals and ensure accurate representation of CDK Products and Services.
This is a home-shored position which requires 70% travel in the Western part of the United States. The position can be located in any major city in the Western USA.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Demonstrate CDK products and services to prospects and clients in order to provide solutions for running their dealership operations more efficiently and effectively. Demonstrates the ability to communicate CDK’s product value that can be easily understood by the customer.
- Able to ask hurt questions that spur a dealer to further engage in the conversation and move a sale forward.
- Conducts OEM or dealer facing webinars.
- Gathers and disseminates information on sales product training, competitive information and regional sales tools.
- Maintain product demonstration room(s), equipment, documentation, computer system(s), and video/release library.
- Presents information that aligns with the sales triangle as well as Eloqui presentation techniques and is tailored for the audience.
- May participate in pre-demo discovery with Sales partner to build and solidify relationships as well as discover client needs.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent on the job experience, as well as 2 years of experience in the automotive industry required.
- Good client services skills including the ability to work effectively with other CDK associates.
- Good overall knowledge of all CDK solutions.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to be highly proactive in overcoming obstacles to sales success
- Results oriented and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to respond to customers in a competent and professional manner
- Good Business analysis skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high tech environment
- Exceptional work organization skills
- Ability to handle change well and ability to work independently
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- 2 years implementation or consulting experience with CDK products/solutions preferred.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.