Interested in joining a fast paced organization? We're looking for an AP professional with Great Plains experience that enjoys being part of a team .
We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. Someone with proven working experience as an AP clerk with solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
* Research, code, and key vendor invoices after getting them approved.
* Match checks, scan documentation, rename files and mail checks.
* Manage department mail by opening, sorting and distributing on a daily basis.
* Research and address open activity contained on vendor aging statements.
* Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling weekly/monthly statements and related transactions.
* Respond to internal and external customer questions and needs in a timely manner.
* Process expense reports through Greenshades.
* 1099 maintenance.
* Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
* Assist accounting department with other tasks as needed.
* Act as back up to billing clerk position.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Accounting experience, data entry, and general math skills.
* Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, organization, and analytical skills.
* Vendor relationships.
* Ability to prioritize work load, while working in a fast paced & challenging environment.
* PC and Microsoft Office proficient, with an ability to learn all internal computer programs.
* MS Dynamics/Great Plains experience preferred.
* Ability to train, adapt and learn in a changing environment
Attention To Detail