To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincolnton, NC 28092
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Redneck Trailer Supplies • Lincolnton, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Redneck Trailer Supplies is the nation's largest distributor of trailer parts and supplies and we are seeking a Customer Service Representative. We have been in business since 1979 and now have 20 branches in 17 states.
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to answer customers' telephone, mail, and email inquiries and process orders for product. This person will be responsible for resolving customer complaints and requests for refunds, exchanges, and adjustments with management approval. Must be able to provide customers with catalogs and information concerning products, prices, and shipping time. This person will act as an Internal Sales Representative by creating orders and attempting to sell additional merchandise to the customer. Duties include, but are not limited to,
- answer incoming phone calls within 3 rings
- enter customer orders, suggesting the purchase of additional products and providing technical assistance to customers when needed
- research customer service complaints and answer customer questions; consult with management for direction to resolve complaints within 24 hours
- make calls to customers by phone, visit, or make visits at trade shows as directed by management
- research all customer warranty and/or return requests and complete the appropriate forms and documentation pertinent to the problem on the same day received
- develop product knowledge to insure ability to specify and recommend products to customers
- working knowledge of pick, pack, and wrap duties
- stay current with featured products and promotions
We are looking for a candidate that will take our core values to heart and has a strong drive to succeed in our industry. This position requires strong leadership abilities and strong organization and planning skills. Redneck Trailer Supplies provides training.
Minimum Education Required*: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Experience Required*: One year related, inside sales, experience
*Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Redneck Trailer Supplies offers a competitive salary package which includes: paid vacation and holidays, bonus program, medical-dental-life-vision insurance, 401K and profit sharing.
FOR WORK OR PLAY REDNECK LEADS THE WAY!