Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Are you a detail-oriented individual hoping to join the ranks of a successful company as an Accounts Payable Clerk? If you want to take your career to the next level, this could be the position for you. You might be the Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk this dynamic organization with a growing team is looking for, if you can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The job site for the permanent Accounts Payable Clerk is in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Implement full-cycle A/P
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service