To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Leetsdale, PA
- David Sgrignoli
- Phone: 4124899838
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Leetsdale, PA
Posted 1 month ago
This position will assist in the product and process design of In Vitro Diagnostic Hemostasis Medical Devices.
* Conduct &/or participate in brainstorming sessions to identify creative ideas and unique solutions
* Translate user needs and other customer input into clear, concise design requirements and design concepts.
* Create specifications for device components, assemblies, packaging, and labeling
* Work with Manufacturing and other Product Development engineers to ensure that products are optimally designed for manufacturing
* Verify that designs meet functional requirements through the performance of engineering analyses and testing.
* Assist in the development of test and inspection plans to ensure quality requirements are met and manufacturing process risks are mitigated.
* Prepare for and facilitate risk assessments throughout the product development lifecycle.
* Analyze test data using statistical tools, perform in-depth interpretation of results, and generate detailed technical reports.
* Specify fixtures, gauges, and equipment needed for the verification and manufacture of small quantities of prototype devices
* Provide technical support for design and process improvements made post transfer to sustaining manufacturing
-Bachelors in Mechanical, Biomedical or Chemical Engineering Degree -Experience with analytical assay development or execution a plus -Experience with Design of Experiments a plus -Experience with fluid handling of small volumes a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.