$34.00 to $36.00 hourly
The Creative Group is seeking an experienced Digital Media Buyer/Strategist to manage the planning and execution of digital media campaigns along with the post-campaign analysis for one of our premier clients. The selected Digital Media Buyer/Strategist will also be responsible for providing guidance on campaign structure, targeting, and optimization strategies.
If you are a highly organized and detail-oriented digital media buying detail oriented, with proven multitasking abilities, then this is the perfect career-building opportunity for you!
Digital Media Buyer/Strategist Duties Include:
• Provide both analytical and status reports
• Oversee external ad delivery partners to align and exceed goals
• Plan, traffic and optimize programmatic campaigns
• Monitor campaign delivery and optimize performance against clients’ goals
• Work with the Digital team to execute, optimize and troubleshoot campaigns
• Track marketplace trends to discover opportunities for growth and share results with internal stakeholders with a recommend action
Digital Media Buyer/Strategist Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or related field
• 3+ years' experience in digital media strategy and buying
• Knowledge of the TradeDesk platform is highly preferred
• detail oriented background in digital media, campaign management and direct response practices
• Familiarity with advertising technologies on the buy-side of the online ad landscape including: pixels, creative formats, ad serving, viewability/verification & Google Analytics
• Proven ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
• Experience with social, search and connected TV media advertising
• Experience working with external clients and vendors
• Quality customer service and problem-solving skills
If you have the skills required and are immediately available for this opportunity, send your updated resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Media Planning; Media Placements; Media Outreach; Media Lists; Media Contacts; Media Campaigns; Digital Media Buying; TradeDesk; Campaign Management; Google Analytics; Media Strategy; Paid Ads
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Target Customer Needs